- Definitions and Interpretation
||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
||means Cornelius House Limited a limited company registered in England under company number 05534249, whose registered address is 114 Fishbourne Road West, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 4JR
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Cornelius House Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 05534249;, whose registered address is 114 Fishbourne Road West, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 4JR.
- Our Data Protection Officer is John Kellas, and can be contacted by email at [email protected], by telephone on 01243 779372, or by post at 114 Fishbourne Road West, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 4JR.
- We are regulated by the CQC;.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies - It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies - Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies - It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies - Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the Services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information, and use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie
||Purpose & Type
||Your Session ID
||Tells WordPress if you’re logged in
||Tells WordPress about your logged in Settings (if you’re logged in)
||Enables CloudFlare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information
|Name of Cookie
||Purpose & Type
||Used to distinguish users.
||Used to distinguish users.
||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
- Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by by resetting your cookie preferences in your browser as per instructions in section 5.3.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge:
- (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS):
- Safari (iOS):
- Mozilla Firefox:
- (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: